MEET ASHLEY CHAMBERS
- Hometown: Burlingame, CA (SF Bay Area)
- Degree: B.S. Biomedical Engineering
- Clubs/Sports/Campus Affiliations: Pi Beta Phi, Biomedical Engineering Society (BMES), Society of Women Engineers (SWE) Texas A&M Club Sailing Team, Club Swim Team
- Aggie Stats: 2nd Generation Aggie
- Best/Favorite Texas A&M memory: Rushing the field after Texas A&M beat Alabama my senior year!
- Plans after graduation: Moved to Boston, MA to work for Bristol Myers Squibb in their Kick Start Rotational Program (3 job rotations in 2 years across the Biotech Industry)