We are a non-profit, volunteer group of California Aggie Moms (& Dads)
BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO FILL OUT THE MEMBERSHIP FORM AND PAY DUES ONLINE
Our focus is raising money for California Aggie scholarships and other support. We have exclusive meetings with other CA Aggie Moms and provide valuable insights about Texas A&M, share out-of-state student resources, and distribute information to enhance the overall TAMU experience for parents and their Aggies.
Benefits of Membership:
- California Aggie scholarship opportunities
- Learn about important Texas A&M University traditions, programs, and resources
- Gain exclusive opportunities to hear directly from Texas A&M University Guest Speakers
- Connect with other California Aggie Moms to share experiences and CA student support
- Build a California student network for your Aggie
- Support your Aggie with special Aggie Mom gifts and unique opportunities
- Raise funds that go directly to support CA Aggies
**Please have your CA AGGIE STUDENT join the CA student INSTAGRAM: @californiaaggies
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND PRICES:
Active Member – ($50 annually)
- California mothers, stepmothers or female legal guardians of current California students or former students of Texas A&M University and will include Adopt-A-Moms as defined by the Federation that meet these requirements.
Ring of Honor/Associate** ($25 annually)
- “Ring of Honor” member – a voting member who is the mother, stepmother, or guardian of a student who has graduated from Texas A&M.
- Associate member – a non-voting member who wishes to continue to support our efforts. We extend a special invitation to them to attend any of our meetings, and thank them for their support.
Donation (any amount)